We have a profound understanding of the CEO mindset and aspirations. We effectively serve today’s most sophisticated, influential CEOs because we are run and advised by them.
For more than a decade, we’ve engaged with CEOs of global companies on issues that matter most. Through our proprietary assignments and off-the-record discussions, we have identified four areas that high-performance organizations must master:
|Vision and Ideas
|Top Leadership Effectiveness
||Talent and Succession
We have built a partnership of businesses designed to address these issues for CEOs.
WHAT KNITS G100 COMPANIES TOGETHER
We all have one common goal—to best serve our clients and put them in the greatest position to thrive.
Informed world-view and profound understanding of leadership at the CEO level
- We work with hundreds of the world’s leading CEOs and their senior leadership and top investment firms.
- The collective wisdom derived from 1,000+ CEO engagements is concentrated among our intimate group of G100 Companies partners, helping shape our ideas and work.
Entrepreneurial and world-class management platform
- G100 Companies has a management system—for cultivating ideas, attracting top talent, launching businesses quickly and managing them efficiently on a world-class services platform—to provide its clients the best possible value.
- We bring an agile, iterative, and entrepreneurial mindset to solve problems, drawing on all of our various capabilities and lenses across our businesses.
Pragmatic and specialized services for the CEO
- Optimally designed service firms ensure that what matters most is taken care of swiftly and efficiently for CEOs and top leadership teams.
Scott Miller / CEO, G100 Companies
- Scott is the former CEO of both Hyatt Hotels Corporation and United Infrastructure Company. Scott has served on the boards of publicly traded AXA Financial, Inc. as well as several private companies, and serves as a special advisor to General Atlantic Partners. Scott is also a member of the boards of the Aspen Community Foundation and The Kravis Leadership Institute.
David Niles / President, G100 Companies
- David is President of SSA & Company and G100 Companies. Previously, David was a partner at Castling Group and Manager of GESD/Castling Investors—a $30 million venture fund—a Management Consultant with Booz, Allen & Hamilton, and Head of Business Development for BMG Direct Marketing, a $1 billion division of Bertelsmann AG. He holds an MBA with distinction from Columbia Business School, and a BA from the University of Virginia. David is the Chairman of the advisory board of the Deming Center for Quality and Competitiveness at Columbia Business School.
Stephen Miles / Founder & CEO, The Miles Group
- Stephen was previously a Vice Chairman at Heidrick & Struggles and ran Leadership Advisory Services. With 20+ years of experience in assessment, executive coaching, top-level succession planning, organizational effectiveness, and strategy consulting, Stephen specializes in CEO succession and has partnered with numerous boards of global Fortune 500 companies to ensure that successful leadership selection and transition occurs. He has also led many Chairman successions and board effectiveness reviews, partnering with boards of directors to help them with their overall, committee, and individual director effectiveness.
Daniel Casse / President, G100 and and Managing Partner, High Lantern Group
- Daniel has been an advisor to CEOs and their companies for over 15 years. He has coached CEOs on critical decisions, trained dozens of senior leaders on positioning their business, and drafted hundreds of high-stakes speeches, articles, and white papers on behalf of clients. He has led discussions with more than 100 CEOs, including Jack Welch, Henry Kravis, Barry Diller, A.G. Lafley, Ken Griffin, and Salman Khan.
Les Brun / Founder, Hamilton Lane
- Boards, current/past: HP Enterprise; Merck & Co., Inc.; ADP; Broadridge Financial; CDK Global, Inc.; and Global Alternative Asset Management, Inc.
David Fuente / former Chairman & CEO, Office Depot
- Boards, current/past: Office Depot, Dick’s Sporting Goods, and Ryder Transportation
Deb Henretta / former Group President, Global e-Business, Proctor & Gamble Company
- Boards, current/past: Staples, Inc.; Corning, Inc.; NiSource; and Meritage Homes Corporation
Harry McMahon / former Executive Vice Chairman, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Boards, current/past: Henry R. Kravis Leadership Institute, Claremont McKenna College, and American Enterprise Institute
Ron Sugar / Chairman Emeritus, Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Boards, current/past: Apple Inc., Chevron Corporation, Amgen Inc., and Air Lease Corporation