G100 Companies is a unique business partnership that combines the world’s best C-level learning communities with a handful of premier professional services firms. We help the most distinguished companies and executives drive performance, learning, strategy, and reputation.
WHAT KNITS G100 COMPANIES TOGETHER
Beyond common ownership, G100 Companies businesses share a common view of where the world of business is going and a shared set of beliefs:
- The best long-term differentiator for your business is to develop your human talent better than anyone else.
- The most effective CEOs and C-Suite executives are long-term learners. The best leaders can often be the best teachers.
- You can learn from the experiences of others and avoid the costs of making the wrong decision.
- A company should never be “one executive short.”
- Effective communication of your mission, values and strategy is essential for your businesses success.
- Great CEOs are measured by their company’s ability to execute on strategy clearly and effectively.
G100 Companies started with two predecessor firms – the G100 CEO network founded in 2001 and the Six Sigma Academy founded in 1994. In 2005 both companies were purchased and put under the same ownership and management team. Since then, G100 Companies has become a unique home for some of the best professional service businesses and managers, leveraging insight and relationships, and delivering impact to its learning community members and clients. G100 Companies is also an active participant in the private equity community as an investor and advisor to a handful of select funds.
G100 Companies is owned and managed by David Fuente, Scott Miller and David Niles – along with the partners of each of the five G100 Company businesses.
- Dave Fuente is the former chairman and CEO of Office Depot and former president of Sherwin-Williams Paint Stores. Dave has served on the board of directors of Office Depot, Ryder Systems, Dick’s Sporting Goods, and Sunrise Senior Living. Dave is also a trustee of the University of Miami.
- Scott Miller is the former CEO of both Hyatt Hotels Corporation and United Infrastructure Company. Scott has served on the boards of publicly traded AXA Financial, Inc. as well as several private companies, and serves as a special advisor to General Atlantic Partners. Scott is also a member of the boards of the Aspen Community Foundation and The Kravis Leadership Institute.
- David Niles is a former partner at Castling Group – a management consulting and venture capital firm – with previous experience as a strategy consultant at Booz Allen. David serves on the board of the Deming Center at Columbia Business School and Leading Edge Aviation (a portfolio company of Vance Street Capital), and is a member of the Gotham Chapter of YPO.
- Brad Anderson – Former Vice Chairman & CEO, Best Buy Co., Inc.
- Ram Charan – Acclaimed CEO advisor, speaker and author and founder of Charan Associates
- Doug Conant – Former President & CEO of Campbell Soup Company
- Joie Gregor – Director at ConAgra Foods, Inc.; Former Vice Chairman of Heidrick & Struggles International, Inc.
- Jim Kilts – Former CEO of The Gillette Company
- AG Lafley – Chairman, President & CEO, The Proctor & Gamble Company
- Dawn Lepore – Former Chairman, President & CEO, drugstore.com, inc.
- Anne Mulcahy – Former Chairman & CEO of Xerox Corporation
- Jim Parker – Former CEO of Southwest Airlines
- Gary Reiner – Former SVP and CIO of General Electric
- Jack Welch – Former Chairman & CEO of General Electric